Monday, February 27, 2012

MIA: March Madness

Love Motivation is back in action. This time with a bigger goal to achieve.


Everyone heard of March Madness? Well, I'm taking my own spin on it, every month is going to be a new goal to accomplish, and hopefully make into a habit. Plus, great results isn't bad either!

Have you been keeping up with your new years resolution? Summer is just around the corner, lets kick it into high gear, and get that bikini ready body that you love.

March is going to be my abs month. Feel free to do it with me. My goal?  50 sit ups when I wake up, and 50 sit ups when I go to sleep. You can choose any form of ab work out, but make sure you stick with this every single day. It's simple, and should take less than five minutes in the morning and at night. For the boys, trying to get your chest and arms chiseled? Do 50 reps in the morning and at night.

A simple goal, and you'll get exceptional results if you keep with it for all of March!

I'll be posting before and after pictures starting March 1st. Feel free to do the same, and keep me posted on your progress.



No comments:

Post a Comment