Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Who's Your Best Friend???

Who's your best friend?? Sweat is.

It's so true. There is one thing that does not bug me more than people "working out" for an "hour" and barely breaking a sweat. It shouldn't matter what level your on, if you want to feel and see improvement you're going to have to push yourself. Sweat is a good thing, in fact, it's a great thing. Own it. So what if you don't look good afterwords... or maybe not even smell good afterwords. It's called deodorant and a long shower afterwords!

I know whoever is reading this wants to improve on their health habits and stay in shape. I hate to break it to you, but if you don't push yourself, those goals won't be seen for quite sometime. 

Now, I'm not saying that you need to be dripping buckets every work out. Instead, choose maybe one or two days out of the week where your goal is to SWEAT! I mean, REALLY SWEAT. That's the easiest way to know that you're body is working hard, and hey, you feel a lot better when you do! That's when I realize that I'm working the hardest is when I start sweating.

Don't care about what others think of you. They're probably wrapped up in themselves! Push yourself, I promise it will be worth it. Don't be afraid to sweat!!!

Work out 12/6/11:
Run 40 minutes
Abs 10 minutes: Side to Sides 1 minute, plank 1 minute, leg lifts 1 minute, plank 1 minute, crunches 1 minute, plank 1 minute, Full Leg lifts 1 minute, plank 1 minute, sit ups 1 minute.

Lets Do It!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment